- Reports to Festival Director
- Draft and send emails to mailing list
- Copy writing for festival materials (brochures, programs, ads)
- Draft press releases
- Create content (flyers, gifs, videos) for social media
- Assist with maintenance of website including updating pages, posting graphics, and creating blog posts for festival updates
- Conduct research and assist with outreach and audience development efforts
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Familiarity with WordPress and HTML preferred
- Passionate about film
- Duration: July 15 to October 31
- Hours: 10 – 15 hours per week
- Pay: Unpaid, but course credit is available
- Can work remotely or at the Reel Sisters office in Brooklyn
- Must be available to attend weekly planning committee meetings and the film festival in October.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should address why you are drawn to this role and why you would be an excellent candidate.